FREE tutoring in reading!
Reading is the one skill that helps in Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies…and every other subject area. Kids who read well can succeed in school. Kids who read well can succeed in life.
Do your children need help reading?
FREE tutoring for students PreK through 12th grade.
- 16 weeks of reading tutoring
- 2 hours of tutoring per week
- Trained tutors, most of whom are teachers
- Small group instruction: 3 – 4 students at a time
- Regular progress reports for parents
Is My Child Eligible? Open / download the list of eligible districts. If your child is in an eligible district, your child is eligible for tutoring.
List of Eligible Districts
Sign up your children at their school or download the registration form here and deliver it to your child’s school.
What you need to know:
- Tutoring will take place after school or on weekends.
- You are responsible for your child’s transportation.
- The tutor assigned to your child will work with you to find the best time and place for tutoring.
- All tutoring will take place in a public location, such as at the school or local library.
Contact the Regional Coordinator for your district:
Go Here for Contact Information